Did you know that the California state lemon law statute allows you to return the vehicle for a buyback and get a refund of all the monies and payments you have made, as well as a payoff of any loan or lease balance?
California’s lemon law is one of the strongest in the country for many reasons:
- It protects purchases of both new and used vehicles;
- It protects vehicles that are sold with an express warranty, i.e., a guarantee from the seller or manufacturer that the vehicle will work properly;
- It protects vehicles whether purchased or leased.
If you qualify you may be entitled to a refund or a replacement of your vehicle. Call the Law Offices of Zolonz and Associates if you have had repeat problems with your vehicle, because it may be a lemon. No fees charged, the manufacturer pays all legal fees and costs. The Attorney only gets paid if you recover!
A new car is considered a “lemon” under the following circumstances:
- If it is covered by warranty;
- If it substantially reduces the car’s use, value, or safety;
- If it cannot be repaired after a “reasonable” number of attempts;
- If you have had repeat similar problems with your vehicle.
In all these cases, if you qualify, you may be entitled to a refund or a replacement of your vehicle. The manufacturer will pay all legal fees and costs. Most manufacturers provide arbitration programs that attempt to resolve warranty disputes at no cost, as an alternative to court. In most cases, we can settle your case without going to court within thirty (30) days.
For more information on arbitration programs, litigation, and California’s Lemon Law, contact our Law Offices now. We have more than a decade of experience handling lemon law cases throughout Southern California.
Contact us now for a free consultation with a LEMON LAW expert.